Colombus Day Shopping

Since I live in Dallas-Fort Worth area, Allen Premium Outlet might be the second best shopping center in town after Northpark Center. I love the outdoor scene outlet full of designers brands. It makes me more excited to shop and walk around the boutiques, especially when the weather is right. I went there with my mom to check out Michael Kors' latest handbags, but instead of MK's, Cole Haan's handbags caught our attention.
Tan leather satchel with a lock for the front pocket makes it look so classy, unfortunately they ran out of the black ones which is what my mom was looking for. It's kind of ironic because I wasn't looking for anything at the store, but I have been looking for a men's long wallet awhile ago and Cole Haan's caught my eyes
It's about time for my Coach wallet to get some rest after a year.

I told my mom to check out BCBG, since she never shops at BCBG. I love their clothes this season, even though it doesn't speak Fall Fashion to me. The color pallettes look very Spring/Summer collection,
The last piece that I bought was a pair of boat shoes from Tommy Hilfiger, suede material with white and comfortable sole makes it very unique, stand out, and doesn't speak Sperry's to me.

(P.S. : Please excuse the camera quality)
Taken by Apple iPhone 4 Camera




No comments:

Post a Comment